3.22.2010

PS....

In case you were wondering, I was propping most of the day for a shoot tomorrow.
I'm kind of tired of looking at plates right about now...
(Taken with crappy phone. no, I don't have an iPhone. No, I won't get one ::Mike::)
Plus we're having some super wild thunderstorm thing happening, and I definitely don't want to drive home in this weather!
I plan on reading some more of Anthony Bourdain's Kitchen Confidential when I get home, plus a little one on one with Tony Horton (per usual weekday), finishing up an interview, maybe doing laundry. Maybe.

How's your Monday turning out?


P.P.S
Have you checked out the left side bar?
I'm having a BOGO at the shop as well! Please take advantage of me. I mean, it.




4 comments:

leila brewster photography said...

is that anthony bourdain book good? i LOVE his show! and im always looking for more books to read :)

leila brewster photography said...

is that anthony bourdain book good? i LOVE his show! and im always looking for more books to read :)

Jen said...

Hi! I just came from your Etsy shop and wanted to tell you how lovely it is! I love TTV :)

www.hautewhimsy.com

Punctuation Mark said...

I love him... i've been wanting to get that book but somehow haven't... is it good?