12.03.2009

2010


are you ready, are you ready?
i am so pleased to announce my official 2010 Calendar!

I just received a fresh batch of loose-leaf Calendars just in time for the last minute gifts!
This is sincerely my little idea baby, and I'm so proud (and relieved) that they turned out this well.

the specs:
printed on heavy glossy card stock, the 2010 12 month Calendar measures 5x7.
like i said earlier, it is a loose Calendar. I love the idea of someone putting months on their idea boards, fridges, or even in tiny easels on their desks. It makes me so happy to have my art around all year!



You can purchase a Calendar at ETSY and SUPERMARKET



After a very stressful day at the studio, I just had to post about these little gems.
What do you guys think?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ahh I LOVE these Tina. Love, love, love. They would make the perfect gift! Have a great weekend! xo