5.25.2010

What takes up about 11 hours of my day, every single day of the week?



Food.

For the better part of my day, I am in the studio working with food stylists, prop stylists, and of course the ever talented Maggie (aka Maggle). It's a second home to me, a place where I feel comfortable and happy.
I'm surrounded by some pretty creative individuals, and I count myself as being very lucky. 

It only feels right to share something that is such a huge part of my life, with you.

Here's what I'd like to do:
 A few posts a month will be dedicated to my love of food photography.
Mostly it'll be me trying out new recipes and photographing them in my makeshift studio (aka the back garage).



How does that sound?
Hopefully good, because I already baked and shot a pretty delicious recipe yesterday :)

Here I thought I was over blogging.
Looks like I just needed to put a little bit more of me into it.


Have a great day - T

3 comments:

Kaelyn said...

=)

Unknown said...

It sounds amazing!!

I totally dream of being a food stylist! That would be an awesome job!

Eadaoin said...

if it means more posts like your pistacio tart one then i say go for it :D