1.07.2011

Happy Friday

Hello, 2011! Nice to finally meet you.

This week has been especially busy for me. Shooting a catalog before the Chinese New Year
 is stressful. It makes me cranky, and hungry. Coffee helps, and we always have find something humorous to laugh about. There was a lot of loud singing this week at the studio. I think we also did 
our best Fire Marshall Bill impersonations, too. 

I found little time and energy to do much of anything in the evenings, besides watch American Pickers on Netflix and of course escape into Pinterest. It's one of my favorite places to go for inspiration right now. Everything is right at your fingertips!

Here are a few things I've made favorites this week:




I'm also reading Jane Eyre. It's scary! Is it supposed to be? How did I come across this 
book so late in the game? It intrigues me to no end, I hope to finish it tonight.

No real plans for this weekend which is a relief. There's a lot of work to be done at home
and it seems I never get a chance to finish projects once I've started them. I make lists
....and then I lose them. The winter slum has officially hit me. It's too damn cold to
sand furniture outside. Get real. 

Does anybody have a go to winter project that will keep you busy and your mind from going
into a deep freeze? I'd love to know what they are!


3 comments:

samantha ramage said...

love these pics. did you know they're making a new movie version of jane eyre soon? so you read the book at the perfect time! i was supposed to read it back in highschool but never did! oops! i will have to now!

xo
sami

Andrea Krummel said...

i love jane eyre! i read it once in middle school and once in high school. i've been meaning to reread it now that i'm older and hopefully i'll get a chance to do so before the new movie adaptation comes out!

and yes, i remember it being a little scary.

leila brewster photography said...

wooot for pinterest!i also am late in the game on jane eyre! on my list! :) as far as winter goes.. im in a slump too.. hopefully the end of the month will bring awesomeness ;)

xxoo