7.09.2010

Ahh, the weekend.





Strawberries in my ginger aleeeeeeeeee.
Because I roll like that.



Dear Humidity/Heat,
I say this on behave of the easter coasters melting with just a step outside,
please cool it off! Stop forcing our electric companies to shut down, and making our poor, poor puppies not want to play outside with us.

Cheers,
Tina









(A totally immature comment about the second glass in this photo. Don't the strawberries kind of look like a bikini? It made me chuckle. Didn't notice that until after I was done shooting, of course.)



11 comments:

The Cutting Edge of Ordinary said...

hi

just found you via Honey & Jam. Beautiful site. I scanned through your older posts and saw you were a Carnivale fan and I felt instantly connected. My husband and I were obsessed with that series. We always find ourselves saying "I wish they'd bring that show back".

Your photos are just amazing. Glad I found you and added you to my blog list. Looking forward to more!

k said...

that looks soooo good

Christybernadet said...

They totally DO look like a bikini!

shanna said...

I found you from Honey and Jam too - that second glass really does look like it has a little bikini inside! And that is TOTALLY the kind of thing I would notice and point out to people. :)

Andrea Krummel said...

this sounds and LOOKS so good!

leila brewster photography said...

hahahah i love the bikini in the second glass! and i love strawberries! send some humidity this way.. we have been having terrible weather.. 63 on a good day.. yuck.

the southern hostess said...

I am so doing this from now on.

calliejoe said...

That looks absolutly YUM!! Such a great idea to! I'm gonna try it!

Tasha Early said...

oh YUM. I'm getting some ginger ale right NOW!

A. said...

Delicious!

lark + linen said...

yep, I'm going to have to mosey on home to try this one. And I have the ingredients on hand! Bonus.