11.17.2009

sloth-like

Happy Tuesday! I feel kind of lazy today,even though I've been to the post office to mail prints, grocery shopping for chicken fajita chili, looking for a cute outfit to wear for B's birthday, anddddddddddd primed and painted some square frames I got from TJ Max for $1.50 each. God, I love thrift shopping!
Surprisingly I have not taken a nap. Hm.....
Maybe the guilt of not picking up my camera in the past two days has urged me to write a post. I do have some exciting new land camera photos to share, but the laziness (there it is again) has taken over. I'll scan those babies in tomorrow.
Back to the kitchen to check on this chili!
By the by, has anyone caught the WWII in HD series on the History channel? I've been a nerd the past 2 nights in a row, watching it. It's breathtaking, and heart stopping. The footage shown is just...I can't explain. I have  a friend who worked in the post production team for the series. I know he's pretty proud of the end result.


don't forget I am having a 15% off sale at the etsy shop

No comments: