4.07.2014

TINA CRESPO X SOCIETY6




It's my 2 year anniversary on Society6! It just so happens they are having a sale, which is pretty perfect timing if you ask me. The past few weeks I've been coming home to big boxes packed full of awesome products with my work on it. I never wanted to be that guy and hang my own artwork, but my Wilderness print in the white frame looks so effing good, I couldn't resist.
$5 off most products (I believe framed prints, canvases, and pillows with inserts are not discounted) + free worldwide shipping is kind of amazing. If you're looking to give your walls a little refresher this Spring, remember to use the promo link below to get the discount!

Oh! If you Instagram and happen to purchase one of my products for your home, do tag your posts with #tinacrespophoto - it makes my day seeing my work out in the wild (and I'll regram your post!). If you're really into cats, coffee, and succulents - follow me on instagram @tinacrespo

-

TINA CRESPO X SOCIETY6 PROMO LINK - CLICK HERE!

No comments: