10.02.2010

Bake it


It's about that time again! I pretty much will bake uncontrollably all through the fall season.
How can you not? The weather is gorgeous, and I'm an early riser on weekends anyway so why not make myself useful (and my boyfriend happy) by baking.

This is a great recipe that can change to fit your cravings. The original called for chocolate chip cookies, but I added the cranberries for some bite.

I do believe Kaelyn gave me this recipe, it was written on a calendar page (with sharpie, no less) stuffed inside one of my books. ::shrugs:: It's delicious, regardless.




Our little tropical storm has finally stopped (although you wouldn't be able to tell from the overflowing rivers causing mania in our area), and I hope to have a sunny and relaxing weekend.

Enjoy yours, wherever you are!

T

5 comments:

Miss Val's Creations said...

Mmmm! I love this season. It is time to start baking and making soups again!

Andrea Krummel said...

yum! okay this is even weirder since your recipe originally called for chocolate chips! (if you haven't seen my comment on your flickr before this, this comment won't make sense...)

Unknown said...

YUM! This is perfect for the Fall-ish weather we are experiencing in LA!

The Plath Diaries said...

That looks SO delicious!

I really enjoyed reading your blog:)

Anonymous said...

Wow! This looks delicious, thanks for posting this recipe.